Security Monitoring Analyst
My client based in Dublin requires a Security Monitoring Analyst to join their security monitoring team in Dublin on a contract basis. The role will help improve the organisations security through various means such as detection, triage and response to security issues.
* Assist in the operation of security monitoring functions
* Operate email mailbox service and provide excellent customer service to staff
* Carry out web traffic checks
* Monitor security systems and services
* Carry out phases of level 1 security incide response
* Communicate cyber security awareness to stakeholders, and keep up to date with the latest cyber security news, trends and threats
* 3rd level degree in computer science or other IT related field
* 2+ years in information security monitoring in a SOC environment
* Knowledge of security monitoring tools
* Working knowledge of operating systems, firewalls, VPN’s and Anti – Virus products
* Strong analytical and thinking skills
* Related professional qualifications such as CISSP, GCIH CCNA Security etc
If you feel like to have what it takes for this role, please apply with an up-to-date CV. All applicants must hold a stamp 4 visa or EU citizenship.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business