Coba Education is looking for secondary teachers to work regularly on a supply basis in and around Bradford.
We work closely with secondary schools here in need of reliable and confident teachers.
We are looking for enthusiastic and conscientious individuals, and experienced NQTs alike, with a professional approach to their work. We need secondary teachers who are able to quickly fit into well-established teams and think on their feet!
The benefits of supply teaching are:
– You choose your working days and hours
– Varied and stimulating work every day
– The chance to meet lots of people and make new connections
– No time sheets to fill out
– Emailed confirmation of every booking
– Affiliation with a revered, personable agency and the numerous schools associated
You will also receive a £100 voucher of your choice if you recommend a friend or school to work with Coba Education (subject to T&Cs).
Coba Education can offer you:
– A friendly and reliable service
– A secured, competitive rate of pay
– Round the clock support and advice from your own experienced consultant
– More opportunities to further your career in education including long term and permanent roles.
What you will need:
– QTS or NQT status
– Minimum three terms experience within a UK secondary school
– Good classroom management skills
– Resourcefulness and enthusiasm
– To keep up to date with the National Curriculum
– Two referees
Coba Education is a specialist agency that has been working with a wide range of primary, secondary and specialist schools throughout Northamptonshire and Yorkshire for over a decade. We pride ourselves on our reputation in these areas and our professional yet amicable service.
If you are interested in joining our fantastic team of supply teachers, we would love to hear from you!