£28,000 – £31,698 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Flexible shifts | L&D Prospects | Great Staff Benefits
An experienced Theatre Nurse or Theatre Practitioner is required to join the Operating Department of one of Suffolk’s leading private hospitals, located in Bury St Edmunds.
Details of this Theatre Nurse/Practitioner Scrub or Anaesthetics RGN/ODP position are as follows:
* 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
* Day shifts only (some flexibility is required to work long/evenings shifts, weekends etc)
* A competitive annual salary from £28,000 to £31,698 depending on experience
* A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
* Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
* Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
* A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
* Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
* 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures and will demonstrate the highest standards of care.
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
* Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB998
* Extensive experience in a scrub and/or anaesthetic setting, working with a varied patient mix
* Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
* Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)