We are working with a good secondary school in Lincoln in search of a Science teacher to start as soon as possible. We are recruiting for a teacher of Science who can plan and deliver lessons at Key Stage 3 & Key Stage 4 level and is happy work on a full-time basis for at least a term.
The successful Science teacher will be based in this vibrant secondary school and will have access to outstanding facilities, laboratories and classroom support!
This is a great opportunity for either an experienced Science Teacher or a Newly Qualified Teacher who has an enthusiasm for their subject and a passion for education!
As a successful Science Teacher with Simply Education you will need to;
– Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education (BAEd.), QTLS or a comparable teaching qualification.
– A genuine passion for teaching and education;
– Have a creative approach to teaching and learning;
– Be flexible and adaptable in the classroom;
– Possess ambition and drive to become an outstanding class-room practitioner;
– Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills;
– A good work ethic.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
– Your own dedicated consultant
– A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
– 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
– Minimal administration (no time sheets)
– Email and SMS verification of bookings
– Online diary of bookings, school directions
– Competitive referral schemes
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks