negotiable / Month
Education & Teaching
Add to wish list
Email to a friend
NQT Education Sector:UnspecifiedEducation Sector:Secondary JobsEducation Role:Secondary Teaching JobsRegion:South EastArea:PortsmouthInternal Vacancy?:NoSubject:General ScienceEmployment Type:Full TimeContract Type:Long Term Supply
23,720 to 35,008per annum
23720 – 35008 per annum
Academics are looking to support a Hampshire Secondary School in securing a Science teacher to cover Key Stage 3 up to GCSE from January 2019The school is considered to be a "good" school. They are looking for a teacher who will support the department to move towards outstanding. You will be required to deliver all disciplines of the science GCSE including Biology, Chemistry and Physics.Applicants should be aware that the school are looking for a teacher to take on marking and planning responsibilities and this will be reflected in the remuneration provided.You MUST:* Be a trained teacher with QTS, NQT’s very welcome.
* Have recent secondary teaching experience in the UK.
* Have good differentiation skills
* Be able to show good behaviour management skills.
* Be available at least three days per week.
* Ideally live in a travelling distance of East Hampshire
* Be friendly and open to new challenges.
* Be happy to teach across the secondary age group.The benefits of working through Academics include;* Competitive rates of daily pay
* Local work in East Hampshire schools
* A consultant based in Portsmouth
* Teacher events and CPD opportunities throughout the year.You will be required to undertake a DBS and ideally be able to show two recent good or outstanding observations. For those interested, please apply using the link provided.