Do you have experience working in a manufacturing, production or logistics environment?
Are you looking for a role that you can progress in?
Do you have access to your own transport?
This role will needs candidates who are both comfortable speaking with clients, but also very strong administrators who have experience in prioritising simultaneous important tasks. The ideal candidate for this role will have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. You will work within a small team in a demanding role where there will be room for both promotion and self development.
• Liaise with clients to take orders
• Liaising with the production department to organise customer orders
• Organising any special customers requirements
• Processing customer order amendments
• Keeping customers apprised of order progress
• Liaising with transport team
• Assist with invoicing
• Compile delivery reports
• Support customers in initial enquiries
If this vacancy sounds like the position you’ve been looking for, apply now with an up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age