Advanced Selection are delighted to be recruiting for a Sales/Key Account Manager to join a thriving business based in Worthing. The successful Sales/Key Account Manager will hold the following responsibilities:
* Represent the customer/demand function in the capture/sales process: develop/populate, validate and update the Capture/Sales Plan
* Participate in reviews, ensure the process moves forward in line with the plan, and develop opportunities, key relationships, intelligence, strategy and actions in order to move opportunities for the capture to the proposal phase.
* Responsible for the Sales Budget, its composition and its achievement. Responsible for managing Sales expenses in line with agreed Budget.
* Gather and analyse data: Perform opportunity and customer assessments, gaining clear understanding of customer requirements, determining potential problems and ensuring plans are in place to close gaps against plan.
* Lead contractual negotiations for key contracts & discrete orders and support Operations with regards to contract review from repeat orders.
* Help implement improvements and implementation of system procedures to enhance service levels, both to internal and external customers.
* Develop Sales & Marketing promotional activities to compliment and support Sales Strategy.
·Produce timely and informative information to meet company and external Legal compliance requirements.
The successful Sales Account Manager will have the following skills and experience:
·5 years Account Management experience including customer facingactivities
·5 years’ experience of delivering improvements in the company procedures either independently or as a leader of a team.
·5 years’ experience of working in a customer facing role for a manufacturing company and the associated relevant challenges.
·Experience of dealing with internal and external customers at all levels
* Good knowledge of the mass spectrometry industry including mass spectrometry instrumentation and associated components or other analytical instrumentation technologies
* 5 years’ marketing experience preferably to scientific instruments OEMs.
·An understanding of electronic engineering principles and a systematic approach to problem solving.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary of £45k with an OTE of £60k, free parking, Pension, generous holiday and many more! For more information please call or apply now