Brewster Partners are working with our client to recruit 2 Sales Account Managers to join their fun, motivated team selling business to business with existing accounts and some new business too, with a good basic and an OTE average of £25,000. Established for over 20 years and a leader in their field, this is a great company to join and develop your sales career and be rewarded. The role would suit anyone with previous telephone sales experience who can commute easily to Castleford from surrounding areas such as Wakefield, Normanton, Knottingley, Leeds, Selby, Goole, Howden, Doncaster, Thorne and other areas.
The job involves making outbound calls to existing accounts that you will be given, the aim is to maximise this and also to generate new business and turn around lapsed clients. You will need to have strong rapport building skills and be able to talk to all sorts of different people and get the best out of your relationship with them.
Areas of responsibility include:
* Responsible for all aspects of the sales function and the management of a portfolio of 200+ IT trade customers
* Handling incoming orders and generating additional business from outbound calls and other proactive sales activities
* With targets based on profit achievement, there will be flexibility to negotiate pricing with your customers, and will be tasked with maximising sales and returns whilst maintaining high standards of customer care
* Responsible for all aspects of developing and maintaining relationships with your customers to maximise both profits and customer satisfaction
* Handling inbound calls and making 55 outbound calls per day
* Negotiating pricing and raising sales orders
* Converting new customers to spend; acquiring new customers; contacting prospective customers to promote the business; sourcing new prospective customers; reviving dormant accounts
We are hoping to hear from people with the following experience/background:
* Proven telephone sales experience both inbound and outbound
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Ability to effectively priorities tasks in a high pressured environment
* Proven ability to work to set targets
* Ability to build a rapport with a wide range of people
* Strong commercial awareness
* IT literate with the ability to manipulate data, using a CRM system
* Ideally you will have worked with IT products or have a technical understanding of this area from your personal interests, but this is not essential.
We're looking for a strong work ethic and a resilient personality as not every call will go your way. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and motivated team and achieve bonus on top of your basic salary to be rewarded for your hard work and sales ability. OTE is c.£25,000 but is not capped.
This employer has an excellent set of benefits including:
* 23 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
* Pension scheme
* Health insurance scheme
* Convenient location with on site parking
* Bonus OTE average £25,000
* Incentive schemes
* 5pm Friday finish
Brewster Partners Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information