negotiable / Month
I am currently working on behalf of a well recognised and national company who is seeking a registered manager for residential home in Bedford. The service provides care and support for people aged 18 years upwards who have learning disabilities, complex needs, physical disabilities and challenging behaviour.
The company itself are nation wide with a fantastic reputation in providing high quality care and person centred care plans and approach. They are passionate about providing training and development for their staff.
Salary is up to £28,000 depending on experience
– Must have experience of working within a residential setting
– Someone who is working towards their level 5 diploma in leadership or already has achieved it.
– Has experience managing or deputising for a manager in a similar setting.
– Must have experience of directly working with people with learning disabilities.
– Demonstrable leadership qualities.
– Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise work.
– Minimum of 3 years working in healthcare and 2 years in a supervisory position.
– Knowledge and understanding of the current legal responsibilities and standards for CQC registered services, including the need for the management and delivery of person-centred services.
– Hold and retain Registration with CQC for the service.
– Manage efficient utilisation of programme resources (personnel, carers, assets, supplies, finances).
– Develop and maintain working relationships with all funding sources and regulatory agencies as appropriate.
– Assure compliance with all contractual and regulatory requirements.
– Monitor daily census, caseload mix and user assessment and placement process to ensure efficient utilisation of programme resources and capacity in relation to operational plans.
– Plan and conduct local marketing that purchasing authorities would like to be developed.
– To proactively manage delegated budgets ensuring efficient use of resources.
– To provide effective clinical and line management to staff, including dealing with conduct, performance and attendance issues under relevant policies and procedures.
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to (Email Removed) and I will give you a call. Alternatively, you can call me on (phone number removed) for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch