negotiable / Month
For a role based in Basildon, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 Registered General Nurse to work for an NHS Trust on ad-hoc basis.
This position is based in a Trust that provides widespread mental health and community services to a large community living in London and Essex. The Trust values the importance of supporting all of their patients and achieving the best quality of life for each of them.
To be considered for this role, you must:
• Hold a valid NMC pin
• Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
• Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
• Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
• Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialities
• Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
• Referral scheme
• Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment’s Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you’re looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.