National charity is seeking a Registered Care Manager for their domiciliary branch in the Forest of Dean.
As Care Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the service which covers Forest of Dean. The service provides high quality, person centred care at home for older people in their own homes with all clients being private referrals.
The Registered Care Manager will receive
* Salary of £36,720
* Mileage paid
* Pension, generous holiday allowance, lifestyle benefits and vouchers
* Flexible working between two offices
* Mobile phone and laptop
* Full support from HR, business development and recruitment functions
As Registered Care Manager, it is a requirement for you to be registered with CQC so only applicants who meet the following criteria will be considered
* QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management
* Prior experience as a Care or Registered Manager within a CQC regulated homecare service
* Strong people management skills including motivating, encouraging best practice and monitoring underperformance
* Excellent knowledge of CQC, safeguarding and person centred care
This is a fantastic opportunity to start your new with a bang!
Please contact Mark at Charles Hunter Associates on (phone number removed) or email