negotiable / Month
Talent Acquisition Administrator
£23,000 – £24,000
12 Month FTC
Tate are working with a leading consultative and innovative firm who are looking for a Talent Acquisition Administrator to join their team on a 12 month fixed term basis. The post holder will provide recruitment administration support to both hiring managers and candidates. If you have the ability to work under pressure and have exceptional organisational skills then I have just the role for you!
Key Responsibilities are, though not limited to:
* Co-ordinating the recruitment process for candidates from application through to offer
* Ensuring all candidate information is updated and maintained on the CRM
* Liaising with external agencies
* Handling recruitment administration and process queries from both internal and external stakeholders
* Extensive diary management
* Manage Right to Work checks and ensuring a full audit trail for each candidate
* Creating reports to support hiring managers.
* Travel and support team in London once a week (commute paid for)
* Proven experience of relationship building both internally and externally
* A background in the recruitment industry is essential
* The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Exceptional organisational skills and prioritise work
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Excellent interpersonal skills
If you would like to know more about the role, contact Danielle on (phone number removed). Alternatively, apply direct with an updated CV.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy