We’re Lowell. Haven’t heard of us? Then let us say hello.
You may not know us, but our reputation’s growing. We help our customers pay off their debts in practical and affordable ways. And, we do it honestly, ethically, and without any confusing legal jargon. We’re expanding quickly, and looking for people who really want to help our customers turn their finances around. People who really want to make a difference. People like you?
So that’s us. Now, let’s talk about your role.Managing a specialist quality team within the Operational Assurance Department to promote best practice, raise standards and ensure adherence to policy and regulation. Involved in real time feedback and ongoing identification of areas of strength and development to help drive the overall improvement in the delivery of customer outcomes and compliance. Responsible for the developing and managing a team of quality monitors through KPI’s and personal development plans
* Manages and evaluates quality monitors, coaches and develops to produce subject matter experts
* Conducts 121 sessions and Performance Evaluation
* Ensure that quality scoring is consistent throughout the team through regular benchmarking sessions
* Ensure that regular communication is provided to the peer group on key areas
* Using key reporting and other MI to identify any training needs, identify, propose and implement changes
* Ensure that re-score decisions are made consistently and in line with our business standards
* Analyse team statistical data on KPI’s to ensure targets set within the department are achieved
* Maintain high accuracy levels and to improve the overall confidence in quality assurance activity completed
* Monitor team absence and adherence to operational behaviours and values
* Adhere to HR policies and procedures ensuring fair and consistent approach
* Perform other duties as assigned
What do we need from you?
* Experience of working in a contact centre/Operations either as a Team Leader or a People Manager
* Experience in managing people to achieve KPI’s
* Experience in Quality Monitoring/auditing
* Fully up to date with prevailing regulatory requirements and industry best practice
How do we say thank you?
You have a huge impact on our success and our rewards reflect this. With us you’ll get:
* A competitive salary
* 3% flexible benefits; whether you’re into fitness or extra holidays, there’s something for you.
* Our on-site subsidised restaurant serves great food all day.
* Cancel your gym membership we have one onsite, it’s free!
* Keep your travel costs down with a free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre.
If you would like to be considered for the role please click Apply Now