Quality Inspector needed for an engineering company in Oldham. Join a fast-moving business who look after their employees.
* Internal auditing and calibrating equipment.
* Booking up purchase orders and raising job cards.
* Issue drawing to details on purchase order.
* Raise sub-contract orders for plating, hardening and grinding.
* Use ISO9001:2015 quality system.
* 7:30am-4:30pm Monday to Thursday / 7:30am-12:30pm Friday.
* Oldham based.
The Ideal Candidate
* Previously Quality Inspector experience.
* Experience of CMM or FARO Arm.
* Knows FAIR or ISIR reporting.
* Worked in a fast-paced environment.
* Sub contract machine shop in Oldham.
* Employees really get looked after.
* Fast-paced company and get jobs done.
What You Get
* £26k-£28k base.
* Early finish on Fridays.
* Training and development.
Get in touch now for immediate interviews!
Bowmay provides multi-specialist recruitment services to candidates and clients based in the North of England.
We just love recruitment and this passion for what we do builds long-term relationships with all who we work with; we work in partnership with you. We use these relationships to introduce the best talent in the North West to the best employers in the North.
We want to be recognised as the most customer-focused quality recruitment service ever seen in the North.
We regret that due to high volumes of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of making your application, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion