PermanentOur client based in Oldham, require a Quality Inspector with experience of working with the heavy engineering sector.
Working with the machine shop team, our client is looking for experience in shop floor visual and final inspection experience. The role is right at the heart of the manfacturing process carrying out day to day quality assurance tasks.
This is a permanent contract and you will sign a contract with the company.
The rate of pay will be 14/hr PAYE with the option for overtime.
The role will require the following skills/experience;
1. Ideally be apprentice trained engineer.
2. Experience in machine shop inspection on heavy engineering based components such as oil and gas or nuclear sectors.
3. Experience of working with CMMs and must have experience in using Faro Arm.
4. Previous experience of using measuring gauges such as verniers, calipers, and micrometers.
5. Experience in visual and final inspection experience.
TO APPLY: If you have interest in applying for the Quality Inspector position, please click on the APPLY button and forward your most up to date CV for consideration. *We will require at least one recent reference contact so we can obtain at least one written/verbal reference before you commence work for us.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries. Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.