Location: Northamptonshire, England
Salary: GBP40,000 – GBP42,000
Apply By: 03/12/2018
A UK Top 10 Contractor, delivering high profile highways schemes across the UK.
As Quality Engineer, you will provide expertise in the area of Quality specifically to ensure the systems in place are properly executed throughout a major highways scheme worth in excess of 300m.
Key Skills / Experience
* Will also consider a Section/Senior engineer with a real passion for quality looking to make their first step into the role.
* Strong personality-can hold their own dealing with the engineering team, designers and client
* Able to create and read ITP’s and familiar dealing with NCR process
* Auditing will be nice to have but not essential
* Individual that is proactive and eager to learn.
* Engineering background is essential
* Happy to be based around Northamptonshire
The successful candidate will receive an excellent salary plus competitive package. To apply or for further information please call 07557671523.
Car / Car Allowance + Package
Apply for this job
Please fill out the CAPTCHA to prove that you are human…
Part Time (Permanent)
Civils & Infrastructure
Construction & Engineering
Mechanical & Electrical
Trades & Labour
31 York Place
0113 203 1240
58 Low Friar Street
Newcastle upon Tyne
0191 594 7311
7 Norfolk Street
0161 804 5880
1st Floor, Norwich House
01482 274 545
Suite 132,Fortuna House
88 Queen Street
43 Beford Street
0203 818 8489
About Us News Contact Us Trades & Labour Mechanical & Electrical Construction & Engineering Executive Search Rail Civils & Infrastructure Housing
Twitter Facebook LinkedIn
Created by Showtime Online
Caval Ltd 2018 All rights reserved
Powered by Tiger Recruitment CMS