negotiable / Month
Our Theale based client is seeking a Stock control and purchasing administrator to join their busy demand planning team.
This is a position in a busy stock control department .This is a role that would suit an individual who has strong time management skills with the ability to multi task and prioritize workload. You would be responsible for providing administrative support to key National Account customers.
This role will involve creating forecasts, placing orders with suppliers where necessary and ensuring that forecasts are not affected by demand peaks. Candidates will need good data analysis skills. Will be capturing customer future orders and requirement information in order to develop a robust 12 month rolling forecast.
Key responsibilities will include:-
* Managing and placing large customer orders and ensuring delivery information is accurate and confirmed
* Assisting in the preparation and completion of regular scheduled reports
* Managing your own customer forecasts through stock analysis and forecasting
* Resolving Sales Team customer queries and challenging internal stakeholders to ensure accurate forecast data is captured within the forecasting system
* Updating the system with forecast intelligence provided by customers and our own sales
* Attending continuous improvement meetings with National Account Managers
The ideal candidate will have:
* Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
* Demand planning/stock control/forecasting experience
* Analytical skills essential
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Intermediate knowledge of Excel and Outlook