Your new company
Develop and manufacture quality products.
Your new role
* Project tracking and monitoring
* Communication and liaison with Project managers
* Managing data relating to Projects
* Providing support to Project Resources
* Status reports
* Contractor database
* Chair weekly sales meetings
* Liaise with clients
* Manage selected client discussions / calls
* Deputise in MD absence
* Computer back ups
* Call handling – incoming phone calls, whilst ensuring that messages are taken as required and passed on to the appropriate individual.
* Co-ordination of meetings and events
* Compiling documents and files
* Front of house Receptionist duties if required – pleasantly greeting and directing visitors, clients, vendors having business with the company
* Preparing marketing packs
* Minute taking
* General Office Administration (e.g. distributing mail, screening phone calls, photocopying, word processing, CRM data entry, shredding, and filing)
What you'll need to succeed
* Must have strong attention to detail.
* A good verbal communicator who has a polite, clear and professional manner.
* Must have a high level of literacy skills, preferably Grade C or above GCSE in English.
* IT literate and have a good understanding of Microsoft Packages.
* Required to work to deadlines, with good time management.
* Confident & accurate in using email and the internet.
* The successful candidate will be organised.
* Willing to work effectively in the team.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Ability to work at a changing and fast pace environment
* Must be able to demonstrate problem solving ability and initiative
* Experience within an administration role
What you'll get in return
Chance to work for a reputable company within a great team with great benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.