negotiable / Month
Location: Dorchester, England
Salary: 45000 – 55000 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: PM ss7 dorch
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager with telecoms (ideally SS7 and VOIP) multiple implementation experience to join a highly successful, innovative team in a modern and flourishing branch of the telecoms industry.
Key Skills: Project Manager, SS7 and VOIP, telecoms, software implementation, SS7, VOIP
Salary: 45,000 – 55,000 + benefits
Location: Dorchester, Dorset. DT1 2JY UK travel
As Project Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle for my clients solutions. It is essential that you have previous experience of SS7 and VOIP implentations and have worked on multiple projects and not just one big project.
* Accountable for full life cycle project delivery
* Creation and management of the Project Initiation Document (PID)
* Management of the Project Plan
* Data Collection
* Path of escalation
* Day to day contact
* Managing the process to include, testing, installation, training, migration
* Change Management
* Management of project meetings
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Experience of managing Telecom projects involving a high degree of Client interface (essential)
* SS7 and VOIP experience
* Management of multidisciplinary project teams (essential)
* Development and implementation of innovative project execution strategies (essential)
* Excellent communication and presentation skills – ability to deliver key messages efficiently and effectively, tailoring the approach to the audience as appropriate, in order to promote action (essential)
* Proven ability to lead and drive a multi-disciplinary project team, ensuring delivery of all contractual outputs to plan (essential)
* Project Management skills – strong understanding of the hard and soft aspects of programme management. Possess high degree of emotional intelligence and the ability to build consensus (essential)
* Qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline, possibly supported by a second degree in a management discipline
* Ability to be self-starting, flexible and to travel with a full UK driving license.
Please note is it essential you have SS7 and VOIP experience.
Please click apply now for more details.
SS7 and VOIP
Apply for Project Manager (tideally telecoms SS7 and VOIP)