Excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to lead a site team to deliver a long term project which involves the construction of 728 units split over two sites with 403 units and 325 units. This project involves the construction of multiple RC frame blocks containing a range of spec apartments from HA up to super-luxury, along with extensive infrastructure work, underground car parks, and commercial space; in Dartford, Kent.
* 728 Total Units
* 403 Units on Site 1
* 325 Units on Site 2
* RC frame construction
* Underground car parking, commercial space & infrastructure
* Project Manager responsible for managing a new build apartment project from start to finish
* Responsible for all aspects of the build with a site team to support
* Reporting to the Construction Director
The ideal candidate will be a Project Manager with a track record in delivering new build RC frame residential schemes; able to manage programmes & budgets, and successfully lead a site team to deliver an exceptional quality product, whilst overseeing subcontractors along with health and safety on the project.
Experience working for a main contractor or residential developer is preferential, and experience dealing with the NHBC is preferred.
The company in question are an established developer with successful divisions that operate in London and the South East, who focus on making large high end plots on each development.
* £250M Turnover Business completing 800 units a year
* Excellent financial position
* Great reputation in the industry
* Excellent opportunities for progression
* Track record of promoting from within
What’s on Offer
* Salary up to £95,000
* £10,000 Car Allowance or Top Spec Company Car
* 10% Pension
* 20% Bonus
* Excellent Package
If you are interested in this Project Manager opportunity, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV and a member of team will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further