Location: West Midlands, England
Salary: 45000 – 50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: pm erp1
A leading software house specialising in ERP software have an immediate requirement for a project manager to successfully project manage the implementation of ERP software solutions at client locations in the UK and Europe/Worldwide, and ensure that projects are delivered in accordance with client expectations.
This will be a home based role and ideally you will have easy access to the motorway system (extensivce UK travel).
Key Skills: ERP, implementation, project manager, software implementation, Project manager
Location: West Midlands Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Oxford, Cambridge
Salary: Circa 50,000
As Project Manager (ERP systems) it is essential you have a working knowledge of modern project management skills and be up to date with latest IT technology.
It is essential you have some ERP background and have a good understanding of the key components and processes involved in implementing an ERP solution. You will certianly have worked for software house and have experience of working on multiple projects.
Project Manager – Key Requirements:
* Able to understand clients business operations including accounts, ERP, field service and CRM.
* Interpret clients needs and to manage the implementation of the software solutions to meet their requirements.
* Manage multiple implementation projects as per the project methodology to tight deadlines and budgets.
* Able to contribute to the ongoing profitable development and growth of the business through the identification of additional work within a project.
* Negotiate and be a good problem solver.
* Work in a team of Project managers and manage resources across projects.
To have a least 3 years experience of a similar role implementing products such as Sun Accounts, Sage X3, Access, MS Navision or AX etc
To have and maintain a good knowledge of the main business processes involved customer implementations and the common issues that come to light.
Good understanding of the range of software and hardware tools used for delivering solutions.
The ability to be trained on any software that may be delivered by the company.
Please call or click apply now for more details.
Apply for Project Manager ERP