negotiable / Month
Industry:Admin and Secretarial
Salary:20000 – 22000 per annum + Benefits
Project Administrator, Microsoft, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Admins, client facing.
The role To provide administrative support to the Programme Management team through co-ordination of activities, logs, meetings and data.
* Be the first point of contact for the project
* Organise and co-ordinate meetings across multiple businesses.
* General administrative duties as required by the project team.
* photocopying, filing, booking travel etc.
* Proactive diary management and co-ordination
* Record and produce meeting minutes and actions
* Gather and collate key business information that can be handed back to the organisation at the end of the project
* Develop and maintain the project document library
* Analyse, collate and present complex information
* Assist in the production of reports
* Assist with recruiting new members of staff onto the project team, liaising with agencies, arranging interviews and inducting new staff
The company A global organisation who have been established for many years.
Initially an 8 months fixed term contract but with a chance of extension.
Please send your CV initially to email@example.com. Closing date Tuesday 9th February 2016.
Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this role. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.