Production Operative – Forklift required
£9.33 – £9.52 per hour
Rotational weekly shift patterns:
Monday – Friday (6am – 2pm)
Monday – Friday (2pm – 10pm)
For this role the ideal candidate must have the following:
– Must be able to drive
– Must have a valid forklift license
– Must be able to work all shift patterns on a rotational weekly basis
My client is looking for experienced Production Operatives to join their busy team.
The ideal candidate will have an in-date Forklift Licence, with experience within a busy production or manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities & Duties
* You will be responsible for charging materials, processing of batches, adjusting, completing, labelling and packing of finished products.
* Carry out all specified in-process & final product testing.
* Ensure that all data whether hand-written or computerised, is accurately recorded and followed-up.
* To become competent and skilled in the use and operation of plant equipment and processes and seek ways for plant/equipment/systems and processes for manufactured products to be improved continuously.
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we’d love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically, only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck