Production Line Supervisor
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Rota: Monday – Friday – 8 am 5pm
Contract: Full Time Permanent
My client is looking for a Production Line Supervisor to join their manufacturing plant based in the Southampton area. The Production Line Supervisor will be working alongside the existing team across the full spectrum of the assembly process of large commercial equipment.
The key responsibilities of the Production Line Supervisor include;
Managing a team of manufacturing technicians, skilled/semi-skilled manufacturing technicians or Logistics Controllers.
The minimum requirements of the Production Line Supervisor are;
Comprehensive understanding of Working Place Standards;
• Computer literate in Microsoft office and manufacturing software systems;
• Proven ability to manage a multi skilled team;
• Experienced and knowledgeable in capacity planning and scheduling work load requirements;
• Basic technical / inspection knowledge on the above disciplines;
• Experience of operating within a lean manufacturing/continuous improvement team environment;
• Able to develop continuous improvement in all aspects of the people, facility, processes and products;
• Ability to work to high commercial quality standards.
The client is prepared to offer the Production Line Supervisor;
A basic 40 hour working week
Monday – Friday 8 am – 5pm
A Competitive Bonus Structure
Genuine Career Progression
If you are interested in this role, or would like any further information, please call Charlie on (phone number removed) or submit an up to date CV through this advert