negotiable / Month
Title: Procurement Support Administrator
Location: Stansted Airport
We are currently looking for a Procurement Support Administrator to join our team at Stansted Airport.
Within this role you will provide a variety of procurement administration support and general project administration to the Procurement Team.
Your day to day responsibilities will be varied to include, but not be limited to:
• To support the Procurement Team with administration tasks throughout the procurement process.
• Maintenance of any electronic filing systems and procurement tracker e.g. database/marketing materials.
• Supporting coordination of procurement and execution of contracts.
• To support members of the Procurement Team in the organisation of meetings, including, but not limited to managing diaries and booking rooms.
• Providing general office support including photocopying, filing, typing letters and agendas, scanning, archiving, post and dealing with telephone queries.
• To coordinate the new starter process, ensuring new starter forms are completed, supplying to required departments for system and IT set up. Booking them into induction and further mandatory training.
• Establishing and maintaining administrative processes and procedures for the Procurement Team.
• Assisting with the preparation of reports.
• Ensuring documents (reports, letters, minutes, memos etc) are prepared to high standards.
• Organising meetings, including presentation and distribution of the agenda, minutes and supporting documentation, including the organisation of refreshments, as required.
• Arranging travel and accommodation as required.
• Respond to and resolve all types of enquiries and problems, judging when to pass complex queries on to or involve others.
As a professional support officer, you will be confident prioritising your own workload to meet deadlines within the business.
You will also demonstrate the following key skills:
• Well organised with a high level of attention to detail
• Able to self-manage, multi-task and prioritise workload
• Proficient in all Microsoft programmes including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
• Able to communicate proficiently and professionally both in writing and orally
• Able to work as part of a team but equally comfortable working alone
• Flexible in approach
• Applies discretion and confidentiality in all matters
• Excellent relationship building skills, both internally and externally, at all levels
Arcadis is the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services.
Arcadis differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe.
We are 27,000 people that generate €3.4 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.
Please note that initial telephone screening will begin on week commencing the 7th January. Due to the Festive period it is unlikely that your application will be processed before this. Thanks for your patience and have a merry Christmas