negotiable / Month
With over 300 florists, each and every bouquet is treated with care and consideration before it leaves site ensuring the best possible quality to our customers. Not only that but we also use specialised techniques to first check how our flowers are going to develop through their life and then to keep them at their very best.
At this site they make over 400,000 bouquets per week using both hand tying methods and machinery; during peak periods such as Valentines and Mothers Day this increases significantly.
· Unpacking fresh flowers in bulk as delivered
· Packing on the production line
· Working in the despatch area (using hand pallet trucks)
· Goods in & out
· Putting flowers into water
· Gathering and bunching loose flowers on the production line
· Wrapping of bunches at the end of the production line
· Wrapping flowers
7.30am – 3.30pm (will include some weekend working)
6am – 6pm peak time
No experience required