Our client is a leading technology provider who are internationally renowned for their quality and service. They are now looking for a Process Engineer to join their team in Ilminster. Reporting to the Principle Process Engineer, among other responsibilities, your role will be to support in the development of new and existing manufacturing processes, documentation and procedures. To be successful, you will need to be experienced in a similar role and ideally will hold a degree in a relevant discipline.
* Work within a multifunctional team in a New Product Introduction environment
* Develop, support and work within Health and Safety, company and legal regulations
* Create strong working relationships with colleagues and other stakeholders
* AO/PO request for quotation feasibility studies
* Proactively identify potential improvements and apply change management
* Present project risks and solutions early on in the product life cycle
* Develop key networks with internal and external stakeholders
* Support in business system developments such as LEAN, CI, NPI etc.
* Experienced in process engineering
* Ideally possessing a qualification in a relevant discipline
* Experienced working within an NPI team environment
* Flexible approach to work with good problem solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines
* Excellent process mapping and control planning development ability
* Top class communication skills with excellent relationship building ability
* Experience in Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma
* Keyboard and IT skills (MS Office)
The role will pay a competitive salary and would be a great opportunity to join a market leader with a fantastic reputation on the international market. Send in your CV to find out more.