I am currently working with a Primary school in Hounslow; seeking a qualified Year 5 and Year 6 teacher with the desire to progress quickly. The ideal candidate needs to be diverse to work with a range of additional needs and cultures. Qualified teachers and NQT who feel they have experience for this role are welcome to apply. The ideal candidate should have understanding to the different abilities students possess.
* Experienced KS2 teacher with a good all round knowledge
* Primary school in Hounslow
* Excellent career progression available
* Apart of an outstanding Academy Trust
* Diverse school with a brilliant staff and leadership team
* September start with a long term contract
* Qualified to teach to a KS2 level.
The school boasts a wonderful staff base, diverse students and a great support network.
They would like to find a colleague who relishes the challenge of teaching in an inner London school. They need a teacher who can adapt themselves to many situations in order to get the most out of the class. The teacher should be happy and engaging to create an exciting academic atmosphere.
The school is located close to an extensive public transport network.
The teaching position currently on offer would suit:
* Fully qualified teachers (QTS status)
* Newly Qualified teachers
* Overseas trained teacher with UK experience
* Enthusiastic, flexible and creative teachers
* Candidates who wish to progress in an exciting and challenging atmosphere
* A teacher that wants guaranteed work for a long period of time
Contact Ben Lockspeiser via or phone (phone number removed) or email
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
It is Sugarman Education’s policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age, or disability.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer