Based in West Midlands
Job ref: AZ/44340
A leading European automotive supplier, specialising in injection moulded plastic parts.
Reporting to the COO, the successful candidate will be responsible for directing and coordinating the daily operations of the UK site. This includes developing Group strategies to ensure the plant meets production goals and standards at minimum manufacturing costs. Duties include instituting policies and procedures, developing the organisation as well as ensuring the implementation of the Group’s Production System.
Further responsibilities include:
· Plan, organise, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed customers’ expectations, including corrective actions if required
· Implement strategies in alignment with Group initiatives, oversee the long term planning and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
· Share a trusting relationship with the employees, recruit, manage and develop plant staff ensuring a capable workforce
· Influence and learn from below
· Commit to plant safety, quality and environmental procedures based on Group standards
· Prepare and submit regular reports of plant operations to the Group Management Team.
We’re looking for professionals with:
· A degree in business administration, industrial engineering, industrial management, or a related discipline
· Minimum five years of experience in a managerial position in the automotive industry
· Interest in the production process combined with presence on the shop floor, a hands-on approach and excellent communication skills with all employee groups are essential for this position.
Candidates must be UK residents or permanent residence holders with extensive experience in the UK.
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Cape Town, Dubai, Düsseldorf, Istanbul, Lyon, Göteborg, Milan, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney and Washington.
PLASTICS – PETROCHEMICALS – PACKAGING – CHEMICALS – ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Exhibiting at: Kunststoffen, Fakuma, ScanPack, Chemplast Expo, Packaging Innovations, ArabPlast