From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world's largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world's most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business
Planning Director, Uxbridge
What you become part of:
Reporting to the Vice President Supply Chain GB and part of the supply chain leadership team in Great Britain, the successful candidate will be accountable for all GB Supply Chain planning functions.
You will lead the GB Planning Department which includes: Demand Planning, Production Planning, Materials Planning, Allocation and Deployment. You will be based in the heart of our operations, at the Corporate Head Office in Uxbridge, London.
What to expect:
* Responsible for overseeing the overall performance of the supply chain to meet current and future customer demand,
* Responsible for the development of supply strategies as well as aligning strategies and tactical activities with overall KBI's
* Provide high levels of customer service by managing supply to mitigate risks
* Manage a transformational agenda as our planning function accelerates its journey into a more digital world
* Managed the communication and collaboration across operations, commercial, and marketing functions to ensure their needs are reflected in the supply plan
* Promote team development, cross functional cooperation and a results driven culture
Skills & Essentials:
* Strong Supply Chain planning experience gained within an FMCG environment is essential.
* The candidate must be able to demonstrate a deep level of understanding of manufacturing & planning, proven leadership experience working in senior roles
* Financially astute with the ability to interpret and analyse site financial statements in order to identify and drive focused plans to improve cost and efficiency.
* Significant modern day planning skill & experience of large change agenda in planning function
* Strong leader who has proven change management skills
* Deep knowledge of continuous improvement implementation, and a growth mindset.
* Project management experience.
* Strong influencing & communication skills
* Strong communication skills and proven experience of building high performing, empowered and engaged teams
* Ideally led a large strategic team
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
We aim to make our recruitment process as comfortable and accessible as possible and would appreciate it if you would advise us of any particular requirements, adjustments or requests you may have to help us ensure that your experience is enjoyable.
Location: United Kingdom : South East : Uxbridge