PE teacher- Kingshurst– URGENT!
Academics ltd is supporting one of the best schools in Kingshurst and has an exciting opportunity to recruit a qualified & experienced PE teacher for the upcoming academic year. We want a qualified and ambitious teacher with a passion for P.E and the ability to raise standards at all key stages. This position is a long term role and could potentially become permanent.
The secondary school requires a highly proficient and vibrant & experienced teacher of PE, whose enthusiasm for PE effectively encourages and drives students to reach their full potential. The ideal candidate for this role will have:
* Be able to demonstrate strong behaviour management skills
* Classroom management skills
* Strong behaviour management experience
* Have prior teaching experience with KS3 & 4
* Have a specialism in PE
* Can do Attitude
* Enthusiastic and energetic
* Degree educated
* UK Qualifications (ideally PGCE, Bed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
* Proven experience with working in a UK secondary school (KS3 & 4)
* Available to start full time
* Able to travel to kingshurst
* At least 1 year teaching experience in a UK secondary school
* Hold a fully valid enhanced DBS
Additionally you will benefit from:
* Joining a supportive and thriving department
* NQT’s will receive a lot support on induction
* Career progression opportunities
* Competitive Salary
Apply now for an immediate interview.
If you are willing to go the extra mile to provide an outstanding education to fantastic children, then we would welcome your application to this PE teacher position to start ASAP.
Please send your CV or call (phone number removed)