negotiable / Month
If you don't like being confined to an office or factory and like working with people and driving this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Key role and responsibilities for this role.
* Operate a scheduled bus service to a timetable
* Collect fares and issue appropriate tickets
* Carryout defect checks and report faults
* Provide excellent customer service
* Maintain a high standard of driving
Minimum requirements for this role;
* Must have at least one year driving experience and hold a Full UK driving licence
* Full PCV licence holders are welcome to apply
* Have customer service experience
* Be no more than 18 stone fully clothed
Blackwood depot provides local bus services in the boroughs of Caerphilly, Blaenau Gwent, Newport and Cardiff. Working at Blackwood depot would mean you are part of a team committed to providing a reliable bus network to the communities we serve and excellent customer service.
We provide Full training and the support you need to gain the necessary qualifications to be a professional driver for one of the country’s largest bus operators.
We offer competitive rates of pay at 20k per annum working an average 43 hour week increasing to over 23k by working a weekly rest day. Your rate of pay will also increase after one year’s service. You will have 28 days leave inclusive of bank holidays for the first two years which then increases to 33 days inclusive of bank holidays. You will also have free travel on all Stagecoach bus local services for you and a family member.
If that’s not enough we will deduct £15 a week from your pay to cover your training cost, if you stay for 100 week we will give you the £1,500 back as a loyalty bonus