Nursing Home Manager
Purosearch are looking for an enthusiastic and committed person to manage a Nursing Home for the elderly situated in a quiet suburb of Leeds. The home is a medium sized property converted to the highest standards; the home has a good CQC rating in all areas. The home has a bright, fresh and welcoming feel; there is a beautiful garden area for residents and staff to enjoy. It is close to the M1 and M62 and therefore easily accessible from surrounding cities.
The home prides itself on their ethos of care and kindness, at all levels, from management through to the staff. As Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
• Overall management of the home.
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care.
• To ensure induction of staff and to provide leadership to nursing and care colleagues.
• Elderly / Dementia experience
• RMN / RGN / RNLD
• Knowledge of quality standards, CQC legislation knowledge.
• Strong planning, organisational and communication skills
• A basic salary of up to £55,930 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
A fantastic opportunity not to be missed!
To apply for this opportunity please can you call Shona on (phone number removed) or email your most current CV to email@example.com