Are you an Early Years teacher seeking a new opportunity in Jan 2019?
Protocol Education are seeking a Qualified Teacher for a client based in Wolverhampton. This is a full time role starting after Christmas 2018 and will become a permanent role for the right candidate.
You must have recent experience in Early Years setting and be familiar with the EYFS.
The ideal candidate MUST:
– Have a teaching or relevant degree (QTS, B Ed, PGCE)
– Have experience in working in a Nursery or Early years setting in the UK, as a Teacher
– Have a strong understanding of the Early Years British National Curriculum.
– Be committed to the role and all duties involved
– Be enthusiastic and passionate about working with children
– Be eligible to work in the UK
– Possess valid references, proof of address.
– Have current DBS on the Update Service or willing to buy one.
In return we offer you:
• Competitive rates of (weekly) pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
• A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
• £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher you refer to us.*
• they must work for at least 20 days for Protocol in order to claim the Bonus.
If you feel this description matches your personality, please contact Kiran on (phone number removed)
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00