negotiable / Month
Connect2Staff are looking for qualified and unqualified Nursery Assistants who have experience working within a nursery setting or a childcare environment to work on a flexible basis.
As a Nursery Assistant you will be working in a variety of friendly and welcoming Nurseries. You will be providing support on a day to day basis, or covering any staff holiday, sickness or leave. As mentioned this type of Nursery work will be extremely flexible, working around your needs and availability offering competitive and negotiable rates of pay.
* Maintaining a safe and secure environment for all children, providing essential care and support.
* Support all other members of staff in day to day tasks.
* Adhere to health and safety, and safeguarding regulations.
* Experience of working with children between the ages of 3 months – 5 yrs.
* A DBS on the update service, or be prepared to apply for a new one.
* Can provide two references from previous employers, preferably having at least one within an educational setting.
* The ability to be flexible and adaptable, with an excellent work ethic.
If you are looking for flexibility to work around your needs and commitments, or looking for experience after finishing your childcare qualifications then this could be a perfect route for you!
Do not miss out – apply today!
If you are interested in applying and looking for a new challenge please call me today (phone number removed) or email me at
Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates