ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching’s Dorchester Office are looking to recruit Secondary staff across ALL DISCIPLINES for bookings in South Dorset/Weymouth/Portland/Dorchester and surrounding. We are particularly keen to hear from Teachers of;
MATHEMATICS AND SCIENCE
PE / SPORT
ICT / COMPUTER SCIENCE
FOOD TECH / DESIGN & TECH
If you are looking for ONGOING supply work in these areas, if you’d like to earn some of the BEST DAILY RATES in the region, and if you’d like to make a positive difference to children’s lives locally then we would love to hear from you
* We are looking for teacher’s to work in our client schools in Weymouth, Dorchester, Blandford, Bridport and the surrounding areas.
* You will be working with students who will benefit most from your specialisms – we won’t just throw you into any old booking.
* Our clients are committed to quality and learning.
* This is initially for day to day supply but could lead to something longer term for the right candidate.
* The schools work across all key stages KS3-KS5 hence there are opportunities across these key stages
* Location – Various, South Dorset / Mid Dorset
* Position – Supply Teacher
* Type of work – Classroom Cover
* Contract or position start date – Immediate subject to vetting
* Duration / Likely Duration – Ongoing
* Contract or position end date (if applicable) – n/a
* Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary (Possible Temp to Perm)
* Full time/part time – Full time and Part time available
* Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £120 per day
* Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Ideally you should hold QTS or QTLS, although candidates with relevant teaching experience may also be considered.
* Minimum 1 year SEMH teaching experience in the UK
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
* Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
* A positive attitude and desire towards working with SEN students.
* The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
* In-house Training and Development Team
If you’d like to earn £150 and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs, check out our Refer a Friend scheme