£28 000 – £32 000
We are looking for an experienced Service Engineer to work for a globally recognised crane company. Reporting directly to the National Service Manager you will be responsible for the safe installation and/or dismantle of Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes, including self erect tower cranes, carrying out scheduled maintenance and service on Tower Cranes, diagnose and repair faults on electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems.
• Have experience with SETC and or tower cranes or other relevant experience within the lifting industry
• Have relevant CPCS qualifications (or equivalent)
• The ability to interpret and understand Electrical and Hydraulic diagrams
• Ability to diagnose and rectify electrical/hydraulic and mechanical faults
• Experience of erecting and dismantling SETCs/tower cranes
• Experience in use of a Telehandler under site conditions Clean driving licence
Skills and Qualifications
• Experience with construction plant and equipment.
• Engineering qualification
• Willingness to Learn New Skills
• Capable of working at heights
The position involves extensive travel throughout the UK and you may be required to stay away from home on a regular basis. You will be home based
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Georgia Garson at or call for a confidential discussion on (phone number removed)
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering