Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£37,000 to £40,000 + Quarterly Bonus Scheme + Paid Overtime + Pension + Healthcare + Life assurance
Continental Shift Pattern
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer role available in an impressive global manufacturing company. The business are truly people focused, committed to investing in their employees and offering extensive training opportunities. You will work within modern, state of the art premises.
The successful candidate can come from ANY manufacturing background and hold a minimum of an ONC, apprenticeship or equivalent. The company will provide cross training in the weaker maintenance bias, training on PLC’s can also be given.
The role itself is a mix of PPM and reactive maintenance; you will work on a variety of bespoke equipment. It is a clean, systematic environment. You will be working at heights.
The company are committed to developing their employees and are seeking an individual that shares the same passion. The role will suit innovative applicants looking to hold a challenging but rewarding position.
The company has sites across the UK & European marketplace with a powerful vision for the future. You'll enjoy working for a leading edge business where they believe training and progression is the key to success.
* Maintenance, PPM, and break down of machinery
* Working within fast paced, manufacturing environment
* Continental Shift, 12 hour shifts, 3 days on, 3 off, 3nights, 3 off
The person required:
* ALL manufacturing backgrounds considered
* Hold a minimum of an ONC, apprenticeship or equivalent
* Excellent communicator, able to work both independently and within a team
* Committed and driven individual that wants to develop their technical expertise