An industry leading food manufacturer are looking for an electrically biased Multi-Skilled Engineer for their site in the Northamptonshire area.
As a Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will play a central role in the maintaining and carrying out of repairs to the machines in order to assist the Operations teams.
You will be required to do the following tasks;
* Complete fault finding, planned and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment to maximise equipment reliability and performance
* Maintain ongoing communications with the operations team ensuring they are fully aware of all relevant engineering activities and schedules
* Carry out fault finding, problem-solving and establish route cause fixes to address equipment issues
The ideal candidate would have the following;
* Time served accredited apprentice or equivalent experience with appropriate certification
* Experience of a multi-skilled engineering environment, in either a food, FMCG, production or manufacturing industry
Due to the volume of applications, we can only respond to successful candidates. Therefore, if we do not make contact within 5 working days this means your application was not successful. We are more than happy to discuss why if you would like to contact us