negotiable / Month
MOTOR VEHICLE PAINTER – LONDON SE28
HOURS: Full time (40 hours a week) Permanent
Our client is a multi-disciplinary company that delivers a number of front line services across the South East Region including Vehicle Services.
A fantastic opportunity now exists within our clients Vehicle Services Department for a Motor Vehicle Painter. The successful applicant will join a team of skilled professionals within this field.
As a motor vehicle painter you will have experience in paint preparation and techniques. Working to a high standard you will be responsible for repairing of dents, scratches, masking and mixing of paints to ensure the correct finish.
You will ensure that all work is carried out within Health & Safety Guidelines.
– A sound knowledge of vehicle repair processes and paint systems.
– NVQ Level 3 or equivalent or over 5 years previous experience within an accident repair centre, body shop or dealership as a panel beater/sprayer.
– Ensure equipment is operated in accordance with defined safety standards
– Experience working to targets and deadlines including Prices, costs, parts, specific, request from clients.
– A full clean UK/EU driving licence
– Strong customer-focused approach
– Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
– Strong technical, analytical and communication skills
– Strong attention to detail
– Enthusiastic and self-motivated
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003