Resource Direct Recruitment (RDR) is an internal recruitment for a global energy services and facilities management group. Our recruiting expertise spans across facilities management (hard and soft services), corporate, executive, sales, marketing, procurement, operations, manufacturing, engineering, finance, IT and HR. We pride ourselves in recuiting the best talent and offer insight on recruitment industry trends.
We have an exciting opportunity and require an outstanding Mechanical Mobile Engineer. The Mobile Mechanical Engineer is to be based in London, E14. This is a permanent full time time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
The role of the Mobile Mechanical Mobile Engineer will involve the development and maintenance of good working relationships with customer representatives and work in a manner which ensures that all aspects of the service agreement between yourself and the customers are delivered with the requisite levels of professionalism
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include: Mobile Mechanical Engineer
* To assist in delivering those aspects of the Company Performance Contract as they relate to the site, including satisfying all the requirements of the Company and the contract with the Customer, in line with existing procedures, by:
* Fulfilling site health, safety and environmental, quality and customer service targets.
* Ensuring the safe and efficient operation of existing plant and equipment and diagnosing faults as required.
* Safely and efficiently maintaining (or supervising the maintenance by third party contractors of) existing plant and equipment.
* Safely and efficiently installing (or supervising the installation by third party contractors of) new plant and equipment.
* To respond to breakdowns or failures of the equipment
* To assist with the production Site Specific Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
* To report all incidents and accidents, including near misses to the Site Supervisor
* To assist with the production of quotations relating to any remedial works
* Ensure PPE is up to date, and worn when required
* Ensure you follow risk assessments for all works
* To carry out M&E maintenance tasks.
* Attend to reactive calls & incidents
* There will be a requirement to work out of hours to fulfil our contractual commitments
Qualifications or Required Experience: – Mechanical Engineer
* Mechanical City & Guilds or Equivalent
* L8 Trained
* Unvented Systems
* Basic Computer Skills
* Trend BMS
* Knowledge of Building Maintenance
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you are interested in the Mechanical Engineer position and have the relevant skills please apply