We are currently looking for a Mental Health Nurse or full time day duty to join the highly qualified and dedicated team within a continuing care service for older people in St Johns Wood London NW8.
The Centre provides continuing care for residents of North East Westminster with advanced cognitive impairment or severe and enduring mental health needs. The centre has 42 beds, two of which are for respite care.
The hospital is located a short walking distance from Lord’s Cricket Ground and the Abbey Road Studios in a vibrant area with lots of shops and restaurants, and is close to St John’s Wood tube station, on the Jubilee line.
Role Responsibilities for the Mental Health Nurse include;
• Supervision and management of care staff on the floor
• Planning, assessing, delivering and evaluating individual care
• Develop, implement and evaluate individual care plans for each resident
• Respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manor
• Maintaining accurate drug records (storage, maintenance and use)
• Establish and maintain outstanding communication with clients, relatives and colleagues
The company are a not-for-profit leading national care provider and believe in providing high quality care homes where people are looked after with the utmost dignity and respect. Their strength lies in the quality of the people they employ, those who will share their mission statement ‘Keeping kindness at the heart of our care’.
The successful candidate
• Will be RGN or RMN qualified with a valid NMC pin number
• Will be able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
• Will be a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated professional, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
• Will be able to complete an enhanced DBS check
• Will be authorised to work in the UK
In return the Mental Health Nurse position offers a competitive salary of £34,398 per annum for 36.75 hours per week to £44,928 per annum for 48 hours per week (£18.00 per hour) benefits include;
£2000 Welcome Bonus
• 28 days annual leave inc BH
• Annual NMC PIN Renewal Reimbursed
• Child Care Vouchers
• Eye Care Vouchers
• Retail Discount Scheme
• Cost of DBS Check
• On-going Training and Development
Please call Maxine for further information on (phone number removed) or alternatively forward your CV for consideration