Mechanical Project Manager
Are you seeking a new challenging Mechanical Project Manager position for 2019?
Our client is a diverse leading M&E Contractor based in London and has been established over 70 years. It has a turnover of £85m and specializes in M&E installations Shell & Core, CAT A&B Fit out, MV/LV distribution Systems and HV cabling and switchgear in a diverse range of projects with an M&E value up to £50,000,000 in Commercial, Data Centres, Government, Leisure, Hotels, Education, Health and Pharmaceutical Sectors. The client offers genuine career progression and ongoing support and training
The Role : Mechanical Project Manager
Our client requires an enthusiastic Mechanical Project Manager with a ‘can do’ attitude, that who has the people skills required to work effectively in a team across a range of projects. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business with exciting opportunities. The client has a strong order book for 2019/2020. The business represents a fantastic opportunity for the right person to grow and progress within the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
As Mechanical Project Manager your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* You will need to demonstrate a clear career history of successfully delivering projects on time and within budget within this demanding sector.
* Review tenders for the Mechanical project and be able to determine and fully understand the requirements, deliverables and risks and liabilities to conform with what’s outlined by the client.
* Assess and coordinate the Mechanical resources that are required for the project(s), managing the procurement, taking into account material controls, costing policies and procedures are all within budget.
* Communicate efficiently to the team information that is required to enable efficient execution of the mechanical installations and procedures on the project(s).
* Ensure that all activities are delivered to the agreed time, cost, service, specification and presentation.
* Supervise and motivate the Mechanical project team and establish an efficient working relationship with the client
* Ensure Health and Safety procedures are adhered to establish the safe and efficient execution of Mechanical project installations.
* Keep and maintain full documentation to ensure that good business practice is achieved and that the company’s contractual and corporate responsibilities are discharged. Produce accurate cost reports for senior project Management
* Ideally educated to ONC/HND level
* Previous experience of managing multiple projects of £5m +
* Commercially astute
* Practical approach to problem solving
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Action oriented – able to build effective working relationships and achieve results
* Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative
* Working knowledge of building services
* IT Skills : MS Office (Word & Excel)
The client is offering a fantastic Salary + Bonus + Paid Travel + Car Allowance + Pension and Healthcare scheme.
Please call me for more information : Emma Roberts – (phone number removed)