Duties will consist of overall management of the Mechanical & Electrical process on industrial and commercial schemes, such as new build warehouses and office blocks.
Our client are an exceptionally well established contractor that specialise in delivering civil engineering, industrial/commercial and student accommodation projects valued at up to £100m. They have grown exponentially; more than doubling the number of staff in the last 3 years and are looking to continue expanding. Approximate current turnover is £700m with estimated turnover for next year remaining the same.
Points of Appeal
* Committed to learning and development; just set up a dedicated Training department
* Flexible working conditions with a focus on effective time management support
* Privately owned with a 1 in 3 tender hit rate
* Clear paths of progression from entry level to top positions
* Have recent, relevant experience as a M&E Manager on industrial/commercial schemes
* Preferably be able to demonstrate longevity of service
* Must be willing to work nationwide (all expenses paid)
This is a permanent role.
Our client are based in Northampton and work nationwide.
£45k – £60k per annum plus car allowance, enhanced pension, healthcare, 34 days holiday, bonus and learning & development fund
Please send an up-to-date CV to Josh at Supply Technical
Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / M&E / Mechanical and Electrical Manager / Industrial / Commercial / Northampton / Northamptonshire / Bedfordshire / Buckinghamshire / Leicestershire / Warwickshire