negotiable / Month
BAE Systems –Materials Provision Co-Ordinator
JAM Blurb: Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Materials Provision Coordinator in Portsmouth.
Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for an to join their growing team in Portsmouth on a 4 Months contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of a Materials Provision Coordinator you’ll be responsible for:
* Accountable for pre-production checks to ensure right materials and tooling is assigned to work orders that enable Team Leaders to allow first time execution of work.
* Ownerships for kitting materials to work orders in the lay apart areas so materials are in hand and not just shown on IFS. Deliver kitted work orders to the receipt and despatch area of the project.
* When materials are MSM work collaboratively with MoD team so these are collected from the ship and kitted as part of the kitting and pre-production checks process.
* Accountable for maintaining and monitoring both the consumable containers and forward spares lockers
To succeed within the role of Materials Provision Coordinator you’ll have experience in a similar position, and you’ll ideally have the following skills:
* Some exposure to change management
* Some exposure to a range of conflict creating situations and experience of conflict being resolved
* Has taken part in PDR and understands how this links to performance review and development planning
APPLY NOW If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Materials Provision Coordinator, please send your CV to Kerry McMenamin via the ‘apply now’ button. ***[PLEASE NOTE: Insert something to create urgency. i.e. interviews are being held in the next 2 weeks]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn