As a result of a sustained period of success and growth and a forecast that is showing further expansion, my client are looking to recruit an experienced Material Planner to join their busy team in the Cwmbran area.
You will be working within a supportive environment for a business that specialise in the development and manufacture of fire and safety products, mainly electronics.
Ensure a smooth pipeline of products into the business. The focus will be on ensuring the production plan is met and in turn meeting and exceeding customer service level expectations.
* Ordering materials, scheduling materials, inventory profiling, material accuracy, inventory value reporting, customer on time delivery, supplier on time delivery.
* Conduct daily use of MRP ensuring the timelines within the system are accurate.
* Provide weekly shipping plans to the intercompany facilities to ensure build requirements are met
* Manage the inventory – use analytical skills to find opportunities to decrease inventory, improve customer service levels and reduce costs.
* Contribute to lean/continuous improvement initiatives
Material Planner – The Ideal Candidate
* Supply Chain experience – ideally including ERP, MRP, MPS, scheduling agreements etc
* SAP knowledge – An advantage
* Strong scheduling experience with a manufacturing environment.
* Knowledge of Lean manufacturing techniques.
* Advanced computer skills
Generous Holiday entitlement
Genuine Career Progression Opportunities
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that can offer long term progression and a stable future. If you are an experience Material Planner looking to take the next step in your career, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency