3 month contract, to go permanent.
Work Hours 37.5 Hours per Week
Job Category: Client Services/Account Management
A well-known marketing consultancy company is looking for an Account Executive to join the team.
The company designs, creates and delivers highly effective and integrated customer communications across all direct, digital and social channels.
Goal is to be specialised in improving communications between brands and their customers.
You will support one of our clients onsite based in Swindon.
The Account Executive will support the day to day running of the Digital Onsite Team dealing primarily with Email Campaigns and Changes. The company provides transactional communications support to this client.
The person should take a keen interest in Technology and ensure they are up to date with the latest trends in digital marketing.
* Ensuring day to day Email activity is fully documented in line with the Onsite Team’s processes
* Managing email campaigns end to end (Briefing to deployment)
* Assisting in planning of Marketing, Transactional and Project work
* To learn best practices and industry standards related to digital channels
* Reporting of key metrics to the client
* Account Management cover
* Attending client meetings (where required)
* Keep note of any issues faced by the client and ensuring these are reported to the Account Manager
* Take advantage of learning and development opportunities and seek feedback to improve and enhance performance.
* Provide input to Service Review meetings
* Provides quotations to Email change requests
* Customer Service Experience essential
* Able to manage clients, comply with SLAs
* Experienced in marketing and/or client services related roles
* Able to manage End to end email campaign
* You understand Technology terms
* Customer Service
* Managing Relationships
* Problem Solving
* Excel intermediate
* Microsoft Office
* Report Writing
* Stakeholder Management
* Attributes Attention to detail Multi-skilling
* Ability to work under pressure
Degree qualification desirable Further Education in Business Studies or similar related discipline