negotiable / Month
Hoover Candy is a market leading FMCG/Consumer business. With market leading brands across a wide number of consumer electrical product areas, the business develops, manufactures and distributes across multiple areas of the market. With massive consumer presence, globally and household name brands we offer a great opportunity to grow and develop your career while working on an impressive portfolio of innovative products.
We are looking to appoint a Marketing Assistant based in the North West of England to support the full Marketing and Communications department and assist in developing awareness of the Company and its products.
Reporting into the Freestanding Commercial Director, the role holder will be required to:
• Liaise between the relevant parties such as Commercial, Marketing Communications, Trade Marketing, Product Marketing and Sales to support with daily operational activities
• Liaise with external partners and agencies and ensure project requests are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
• Maintain competitor analysis and benchmarking information ensuring that they are kept up to date.
• Analyse competitor, product and market information in order to identify market opportunities.
• Support the development of the market plan and supporting documents
• Maintain and update content on the asset management system (AMS)
• Maintain and report on the accounting and invoicing activity on a monthly basis
• Manage and co-ordinate meetings and ensure that the team have all appropriate materials to hand
• Support the Marketing teams in any Events or Event co-ordinations.
• Appreciate the importance of legal and regulatory framework
• A HNC or equivalent qualification in a marketing related subject would be desirable; or demonstrable marketing experience
• Strong analytical, administrative and organisational skills and great attention to detail.
• Demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm and the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Good interpersonal and influencing skills
• Ability to present information articulately both verbally and in written form.
• Competitive basic salary
• Company bonus schemes
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Pension after 3 months
• Discounts on Hoover products plus plenty of other staff-only offers
• Free car parking
If you feel that you have the energy, enthusiasm and determination to succeed in this role then please apply online using the link at the bottom of the page. Alternatively you can download an application form from the Hoover UK Careers page and send it to Hoover, Human Resources, Breightmet Industrial Estate, Bury Road, Bolton, BL2 6PU