An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Engineer who is highly proficient with Microsoft Excel.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the Manufacturing Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Continuous improvement of manufacturing processes including improvement projects.
* Support to new product introduction including involvement in the design process to ensure design for manufacture.
* Using Microsoft Excel to input data and formulas to create reports and pivot tables
To be successful in the role of Manufacturing Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience working as a manufacturing engineer within a large scale manufacturing environment
* High level of Microsoft Excel knowledge
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £34,000 – £37,000 and an industry leading benefits package. There’s other none tangible benefits such as commitment to your development.
To apply for the position of Manufacturing Engineer please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the ‘apply now’ button.
***PLEASE NOTE: interviews will be taking place the week commencing 7th January***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn