negotiable / Month
Have you worked in a maintenance role previously? Are you wanting to start a new job role ASAP? Do you want to work for an organisation that plays a massive part in the local community?
If so, this could be the role for you.
We are currently recruiting for a maintenance Assistant to work for one of our NHS clients based in Leeds. The role is of a temporary, ongoing nature, with the right person starting ASAP. The main duties reverberate around maintaining and servicing equipment for patient use. This will include:
* Repairing equipment such as profiling beds, hoists, seating etc
* Carrying out routine PAT tests.
* Making sure that equipment is accessible to patients.
* Liaising with healthcare professionals.
* Answering queries and resolving issues for members of the public.
* Inputting data on an inhouse system.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously and have relevant PAT testing and Loler qualifications. However, if you believe that you have the relevant skills for the role, then do not hesitate to apply.
The position will involve driving to other parts of the city in a van, so you must have a driving licence, with the relevant classifications.
Please note, Taskmaster is operating as a recruitment business for this vacancy. Please apply using the online facility available